Hybrid cars are the cars which run on rechargeable batteries and gasoline engines, rather than just gasoline engines. Hybrid cars uses batteries, that helps in reduction of fuel emissions. Here are some facts about
- Ferdinand Porsche in1902 invented the first Hybrid car.
- There are three types of Hybrid vehicles:
- Mild Hybrid: In mild Hybrid cars, an electric motor and a battery is used to assist the internal combustion engine.
- Full Hybrid: In full Hybrid the electric motor and internal combustion engine, either work together or independently.
- Plug in Hybrid: In Plug in Hybrid, the internal combustion engine works as a backup for electric system.
Read more at ProductUSP.com
Leave a Reply
Pontiac Solstice Coupe is indeed the car of this generation and driving this small beast g...
If you are purchasing a Hyundai then you can be rest assured that your gas bills would be ...
New Camaro Chevrolet has won an EPA rating of 29 mpg on the highway taking over General Mo...
Sequoia [caption id="attachment_193" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Photo by...
Ford recently commissioned Penn Schoen Berland for a new survey that focuses on teen drivi...
- Auto Articles
- Auto Brands
- Auto Insurance Articles
- Auto News
- Auto Reviews
- Interesting Facts
- Top Picks
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013